- Provides relieve, by operating the food bank for those in need of food
- We have regular monthly outreaches at the Dagenham Library (1st Saturday) and Barking Library (3rd Saturday)
- If you are in need and we are not available at the library, you could always pop into our office in Dagenham for provisional needs between 10am -5pm on Tuesday to Friday
- Provides free health check for those in need for medical help
- We have regular monthly outreaches at the Dagenham Library
(1st Saturday) and Barking Library (3rd Saturdays)
- Our activities are managed by highly qualified medical volunteers who give up their time every month to offer this crucial service
- Support and organise outreaches to help the poor on the African continent. This is tagged GRACE & MERCY PROJECT (GAMP).
- We continue to deliver support for the needy by providing them with clothes and health support services
4. Training Youths to be leaders
- We provide support and activities, which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
- Help young people, especially but not exclusively through leisure time activities, so as to develop their capabilities that they may grow to full maturity as
individuals and members of society.
- Meetings are held every Friday 6-8pm
- The purpose of the GYM's outreach team is to create a long-lasting impact and presence within our local areas by playing an active role in the community we reside in (Barking and Dagenham)
6. Support for Ex-Offenders
- We support and offer a varied service to ex-offenders to get them re-integrated back into the community.